Sunday, February 16, 2014

Love… Pt. 1

Love is a feeling. 
A feeling with a lot of feelings. 
Like inception or something…
I've been sitting here for a while now, trying to put into words the thoughts in my head. 
I am in love. 
With the sweetest girl on earth. 

She has taught me more about love than any other human on this planet. 
I've learned that love is selfless. 
I've also learned that love can make us selfish. And scared, unfortunately insecure…
Love is opening up a part of your heart that you keep from the rest of the world, because all we really want is to be with people who get us..and accept us…and want to be with us despite how weird we all really are. Love is service, it's finding someone who means more to you than you mean to yourself.
I feel like you can love things and you can love people.
Sometimes you have the realization that those things and people won't always love you back…
but here we are…loving anyway. 
Sometimes we can't control it, most of the time we can't describe it. But we all feel it. 

1 comment:

  1. " A feeling with a lot of feelings." "love can make us selfish. And scared, unfortunately insecure…" Love these lines.

    ReplyDelete