Sunday, February 9, 2014

Where are my crayons?





























I feel like school has given me TUNNEL VISION.
This class is all about creativity.
I'm very good when it comes to writing essays or doing x amount of math problems, but when I'm told to write about crayons or humans, I can only see one thing, crayons and humans.
Teachers give assignments with one way to be accomplished and that is at the end of the tunnel. When it comes to school, there are certain ways to do things in order to "succeed."
My success is measured by the first four letters of the alphabet. But who is to say that the letter A determines my fate. Striving to get good grades my whole life, I've caught the public school plague. The left side of my brain has become dominant.



























I'M A VICTIM. I WANT MY CRAYONS BACK.







2 comments:

  1. "I've caught the public school plague" love this.
    "I'm a victim" so true.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've summed it up quite well.

    And that left/right brain picture is great.

    ReplyDelete