Sunday, March 16, 2014

Chapters.


Everyone's life is a story. 
We all have moments, memories, plot twists, and eventually, happy or tragic, an ending. 
I have made the realization that time goes faster with every year. 
...dang it. 
I've also come to find out that growing up is not all its advertised to be. 
DANG IT. 
But something can be made of every chapter in life.
You get what you give right?

High school is soon coming to a close. 
And I'm not sure I am ready for this next chapter, but what's coming is coming. And you just meet it when it does. 
I left my legacy at Lone Peak. 
It's been a big part of who I am and who I've become
So far the story has been legendary, and that's the goal with every chapter here on out. 

3 comments:

  1. "So far the story has been legendary, and that's the goal with every chapter here on out."

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Something can be made of every chapter in life." So good

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love this. it's brilliant, dang it! an ending happy or tragic. life is a story. brilliant.

    ReplyDelete