Saturday, March 15, 2014

Death.

There is such drooping shadow constantly lurking over this word. 
I think about dying and it's depressing. 
That's a good sign though right? 
That life is good enough to me that I don't want to leave it, I don't want it to be over. 
I believe that this is not the end. I know there is life after death. 
But I am not ready for that life. 
I still have places to go. 
People to meet. 
Mistakes to make. 
Candles to blow out. 
Kids to have. 
Games to win. 
Challenges to rise against. 

I still have time to become. 

The tricky thing about death is you never know when it will show up at your doorstep. 
Whether it's there to take you or the ones you love. 
You never know how much time you really do have. 
So do what you love, love who you love, be who you are, and say what you want. 

3 comments:

  1. "Mistakes to make.
    Candles to blow out. "

    ReplyDelete
  2. "There is such a drooping shadow constantly lurking over this world"

    Makes me think... I like your fresh perspective.

    ReplyDelete