Saturday, March 15, 2014

Fear.

Fear is one of the strongest feelings we have. 

Fear of failure. 
Fear of rejection. 
Fear of getting hurt. 
Fear of losing someone. 
Fear of sin. (I think Mumford & Sons sums that up nicely.."Darkness is a harsh term don't you think?
And yet it dominates the things I see")


I can't help but think of what I would do if I weren't afraid. 
If I felt the fear and did it anyway. 
Who I could become. 
I think maybe we are taking fear the wrong way. 
Fear is not our enemy. 
Lets make it a compass, pointing to the areas we can grow. 


I have a life motto I've slowly been trying to take on...

Do one thing everyday that scares you. 




Feel the fear my friends. 

3 comments:

  1. I liked this and the motto.
    "Darkness is a harsh term don't you think?
    And yet it dominates the things I see" Lovely song.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Fear is not our enemy.
    Lets make it a compass, pointing to the areas we can grow"

    ReplyDelete